Friday, April 26, 2024

Yes, Friday is Named for ME


It is only just that a day of the week, Friday, is named in my honor, for am I not Frigg, the wife of Oden, Goddess of the Sky & Fertility, greatest of all the Seers of Prophecy, protector of families, marriages, women and therefor the most important Goddess of the Aesir!
I and my 12 handmaidens daily weave the clouds of Midgard as I watch the fulfillment of my prophecies of all living things. Prophecies that for reasons known only to me I keep to myself.
As Queen of Asgard, it is my right to be the only god, apart from Oden himself, who is allowed to sit on the All-Fathers throne "Hlidskjalf" which has the power to observe all of the Nine Worlds.
With powers as vast as mine is it no wonder that a day of the week is dedicated to me for my glory.
To some I am called Frija, or Fri, to others I am Frea, but pronunciations are unimportant, my powers remain the same. So, honor me you mortals and remember for I am the Queen Goddess Frigg!
I painted this plastic model of the Goddess Frigg this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment