Tuesday, April 16, 2024

"I Will have my Vengeance upon those who wrong My People"

 

I am Vidar, the son of Oden and the Jotunn Gridir, destined survive Ragnarök and avenge my fallen family members!
As the youngest of the Gods, I spend my time improving my combat skills for the last battles.
To that end, I have had the Craftmasters of Midgard create the strongest boots in the Nine Worlds, imbedded with strong magics that will enable me to crush my enemies in Ragnarök.
With these, and my great strength, I am destined to face the most powerful horrors of Ragnarök and reap my vengeance upon them.
My great strength is no boast as all recognize that, aside from my older brother Thor, I am the strongest of all the Gods.
And yes, I am the God of Vengeance. I shall show no mercy upon my foes, they will be utterly destroyed. For that is the vow of VIDAR!
Vidar is a plastic piece I finished last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment