Sunday, April 28, 2024

Do You Have a Question Young Hoplite?

By accident, our brave and cursed Hoplite, Hiktos Nuluk, has wandered into the realm of Mimir's Well. While staring into the deep pool, he hears a voice that appears both far away and way too close..."Do you have a question young hoplite. For I have the knowledge of the Universe to enlighten those who ask."
Turning around quickly, Nuluk is startled to see a bodyless head seemingly alive in the roots of a massive tree. Without hesitation he shouts, "Yes, can you really tell me the secrets of the universe?" Of course, all you needed to do was ask. Answered Mimir. "Because you see I need to know how to end this curs...what do you mean 'needed?'" I clearly said, do you have "a" question and I have answered your question...hee, hee, hee. Sorry, that's a god's humor for you. You see at present I can't fight you as Oden commands, so instead I crushed your hopes instead of your body. Go ahead and give me some whacks with your sword if it will make you feel better, replied Mimir. The dispirited and angry hoplite did just that!
Nuluk is a 25mm metal piece which gives a good idea of the size of Mimir.

Nuluks story:
Mimirs story:

No comments:

Post a Comment