Thursday, April 4, 2024

Painting Desk WIP's 4-4-24

As is my style, I always like to have an esoteric mix of figures to paint, and today's pieces are a good sample of this.
Ready for priming (hand brushed of course) are 5 Ragnarök Seers (Monolith). The only work I have done on them so far is to put magnets on their bases. Glueing magnets to the bottom of the base is the first thing I do to all my figures to assist with their storage.
In the detail phase of painting are 7 Vampire Team Blood Bowl figures (Citadel). 4 are minion linesmen with 3 vampires in the second row. To the left is a White Elephant (Wildspire) for Ancients to Colonialism time periods.
The Nordic Goddess Frig is at the halfway point, while Vidar (both Monolith) has just been primed. In the front is a turn of the century Rattling Warpgun metal casting that just needs their fine details. Apart from the Rattlings (GW) all the figures are plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment