Friday, October 22, 2021

Typhons Herald - Bringer of Doom

  The Fearsome and deadly Giant Typhon send his Herald ahead of his 
                                                  deadly attacks on humans and gods alike.
A horrible monster in his own right, Typhons Herald enjoys a tasty snack 
of fresh human when ever he can.
                                      Kind of like this puny human ahead of me.
                                               I'll just sneak up on him, hee, hee, hee.
He's right behind me isn't he, thinks Brave Hiktos Nuluk, the cursed hoplite. Maybe if I don't see him he won't see me...right...

 The Herald of Typhon is a plastic piece from Mystic Battles that I painted in this month, Hiktos is a 25mm metal piece from Ral Partha I painted in the late 1970's.

No comments:

Post a Comment