Tuesday, January 23, 2024

I have Many Names like "Prince of Darkness"-I Prefer "LATOR DOLORIS"


Call me Mephistopheles, Beelzebub, Shaitan, Baphomet, Lucifer, Legion, Azazel or countless others, but to those evil souls who I torment for Eternity I am "LATOR DOLORIS-BRINGER OF SUFFERING!"
To say I enjoy the cries of anguish, gnashing of teeth and the begging for mercy coming the souls of the damned is not the truth.
For in truth, I enjoy the just punishment that is delt out to these evil souls who were once human.
Humans whose evil deeds in life have earned the damnation of God.
For I am God's retribution-I punish evil with evil pain for eternity, life is but a proving ground and my realm is for those who fail the test...evil hearts will never fool me. 
This is a plastic piece I painted this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment